Lynn Helding is:
- Associate Professor of Voice at Dickinson College.
- A Mezzo-Soprano who teaches both classical and music theatre vocal styles.
- A trained vocologist specializing in targeted vocal techniques to address singing voice problems, from inefficient voice production to post-therapy protocols.
- Author of Mindful Voice, a regular column in the Journal of Singing about music teaching, performance and learning in the age of the new Science of Mind.
- Associate Editor, Journal of Singing.
- Chief Organizational Officer and Founding Member of PAVA, the Pan American Vocology Association
- An active presenter on current topics in vocal pedagogy.
For more, check out the Photos page!